CWIT 2017 will take place on the campus of Université Laval in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada.
All CWIT 2017 activities will take place at Pavillon Alphonse-Desjardins (ADJ) and at Pavillon Maurice-Pollack (POL) of Université Laval (2305 et 2325 rue de l’Université, Université Laval). A plan of University Laval campus is available at www.ulaval.ca/plan-du-campus.html and at https://www.ulaval.ca/fileadmin/ulaval_ca/Documents/plan-campus-Universite-Laval-2016-06.pdf (pdf format).
- Sunday June 11, 19h00-20h30: reception – Atrium-Desjardins (Pavillon Alphonse-Desjardins)
- Monday June 12, 8h50-17h20, workshop – Grand Salon, Pavillon Maurice-Pollack
- Tuesday June 13, 9h00-17h50, workshop – Grand Salon, Pavillon Maurice-Pollack
- Tuesday June 13, 18h00-19h00, CSIT annual meeting – Grand Salon, Pavillon Maurice-Pollack
- Tuesday June 13, 19h30-22h00, banquet – CERCLE (ADJ-4512, 4th floor, Pavillon Alphonse-Desjardins)
- Wednesday June 14, 9h00-12h40, workshop – amphitheatre Hydro-Québec (ADJ-2530, Pavillon Alphonse-Desjardins)
General Information about Quebec City
Quebec City, founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain, is one of the oldest cities in North America. The historic character of Vieux-Québec quarter, a UNESCO world heritage site, make it one of the top tourist destinations in Canada.
On-campus accommodation is available.
Hotels near the Université Laval campus:
If you are looking for a hotel in the historic Vieux-Québec quarter, please note that this area is approximately 6 km (4 miles) from the Université Laval campus.